Autumn Spice is another afghan I made for one of the kids’ teachers. It’s also in the school colors. I used Cherry Red, Charcoal Grey, and White. It turned out to be really easy, but I still managed to make a mistake. I just wasn’t paying attention. On the first set of FPtr, I did it on the next dc instead of the dc below the next dc. It makes a big difference.
In this picture you can see the difference between what I first did and what I was supposed to do. I noticed the mistake early, but left it as it was. Mistakes are a signature!
If I’m as busy as I have been, finishing in time shouldn’t be a problem.